En Pointe Storytelling
A Talk to the Brain™ Workshop
All great communicators know how to tell a story that is emotional and sustains a clear message long after you’re gone. There’s a true art to knowing how to craft a story, as well as how and when to share it. We’re here to help discover stories within you or help you enhance your acumen. We coach, challenge and empower you to truly impact your audience and leave them wanting more of you.
The most effective stories are about a moment in time. Through turmoil, they escalate to an epiphanic event. They deliver emotion by firing the perfect blend of dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin and oxytocin in the brain. These are the goods that cause people to act. Whether you are working to enrich culture, improve customer relations, influence audiences or close sales, En Pointe Storytelling delivers.
With this Talk to the Brain Workshop you will:
- Experience the power of story and how it builds connection and trust
- Learn a proven framework that will help you turn everyday events into memorable, impactful stories
- Learn when to share stories to get more of the results you desire
- Clarify and curate your catalyzing story: the one that tells the world why you do what you do
- Identify stories that communicate the unique value of your message, product, or service
- Gather a portfolio of stories that demonstrate your mission, values, expertise, and what makes you unique in your field
- Understand how to use vulnerable, stories to enrich culture and relationships
It’s an eight-week course. We will meet once a week for 90 minutes. If you have to miss, we will send you the recording of the session.
You have been invited to the inaugural event. With that you only pay a fraction of the cost of the workshop, and you will benefit from the skills acquired for a lifetime!
The total cost: $495.00
Your investment: $275.00
You save: $220.00!
The day and time of the week will be decided by the group. If we choose a time that is impossible for you, we will issue a full refund.
Registration closes soon. Act now and let’s make 2022 the year of your story!
But hey! This is our perspective. Here’s what other Talk to the Brain workshop attendees had to say:
“Incredible. Tara hits an emotional vibe that really encourages me in my role.”
“The VERY BEST presenter and facilitator that I have ever experienced in 33 years as a professional.”
“Tara is an excellent coach and trainer.”
“Tara is an outstanding facilitator and presenter. She was engaging, enthusiastic and provided a bounty of invaluable information.”
“Tara did a phenomenal job of teaching us to paint a picture when we are presenting.”